The G-Shock DW-6900RH-2 is NBA professional basketball player Rui Hachimura’s third signature model. The DW-6900RH-2 is an update to the original DW-6900, which was introduced in 1995and was very popular across the world. Because Hachimura was born in the Toyama Prefecture, the image of the snowy Tateyama mountain range rising between the sea and sky is depicted all over the watch in ice blue and white.
The dial is made with the contour lines of the Tateyama mountain range, and the rear cover is engraved with Hachimura’s original logo, which was designed after the jersey number “8”. The original logo appears on the EL backlight as well, giving it an edgy, athletic, and fearless appearance. The watch features a sporty appearance that appeals to Hachimura fans.
G-Shock DW-6900RH-2 has dimensions of 53.2 x 50 x 18.7 millimeters and a weight of approx. 67 grams. Case, bezel and band all made up of resin material.
G-Shock collab DW-6900RH-2 Price
The DW-6900RH-2JR will be available in Japan on November 25 for 17,600 yen (tax included). The DW-6900RH-2 will also be available in other countries.
G-Shock U.S. introduced the DW6900RH-2 for $150.
- Stopwatch (1/100 second (0’00”00 to 59’59”99), 1 second (1:00’00” to 23:59’59”), 24 hour meter), with split)
- The model is designed specially by collaboration so have some special specifications, You can enjoy wearing its joy
- Led Light which has two colors blue, green.
- Timer (set unit: 1 second, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units, auto repeat)
- Alarm/hourly time signal Hourly time signal Multi-function alarm
- Flash alert featureFlash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- Light Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Light color EL : Blue Green
- CalendarFull auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Accuracy Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Other features12/24-hour format Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day