Casio has shocked its fans to make a decision on which watch is better by launching great highly featured watches. We will analyze and compare protrek smartwatch and G-shock GBD-H1000 on the basis of features and other credentials. Protrek has launched three smartwatches namely WSD-F20, WSF-F21HR, and WSD-F30 since April 2017. These watches are equipped with sensors and other functionalities to provide a sense of advance and complete package necessary for your sporty and fitness needs.
Though there is another watch in the market to compete for the best fitness and tech featured gadget. That other watch is no other than the first G-shock heart rate monitor watch GBD-H1000. Both watches are perfect for outdoor and fitness addicted people but there are some prominent differences in specs and performance of both watches.
Protrek Smart Watch & GBD-H1000 Price
WSD-F21HRRD both available at $ 499.00
WSD-F30BK both available at $ 549.00
While G-shock GBD-H1000 will be released on 24 April 2020. The expected price will be 50,000 JPY.Prices of both pro trek and g shock smartwatches are almost identical.
Features Of Protrek Smart Watch
- Built-in Heart Rate Monitor
- Built-in GPS tracking and Navigation with on and offline maps
- Military Standard MIL-STD-810G
- OS wear App
- Activity App
- Moment Setter App
- Moment Link App
Casio G-Shock Accessories
if you are willing to buy gshock accessories click on the below images
GBD-H1000 Special Features
- It is a Penta Sensor watch that offers unique 5 sensors to get all the required readings.
- 5 Optical sensors are Heart rate monitor, Accelerometer (step counter), Magnet (digital compass), Pressure (altitude/barometric pressure), Temperature (Thermometer)
- Shock-resistant construction; 20-bar water resistance
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (with no mobile link function, time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Bluetooth uses the connection with a smartphone to auto-adjust time
- World Time of 38 cities (38 time zones)
- Stopwatch Measuring unit.
- Battery level indicator; power saving; full auto-calendar;
- 12/24-hour format; button operation tone on/off; vibration function; airplane mode
- LED backlight (full auto light, Super Illuminator)
- Lithium-ion battery
- Charging Method/Recharging Time
- Solar power (solar charging system) and Time Mode (includes step tracker, notification function) can be powered with solar charging alone.
- G-shock GBD -H1000 Charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires a device with Type-A USB terminal); time required for full charging: maximum of about 2.5 hours
- Easy watch setting: world time for over 300 cities.
- Wrist Heart Rate Monitor of G-shock GBD -H1000
- Maximum value: 220bpm; heart rate; target heart rate setting function; heart rate zone graphic display.
- Training Measurement:
- Distance, speed, pace, etc., are measured by GPS or accelerometer and displayed.
- Training Analysis:
- Shows Training status; fitness level trend; training load trend; VO2max; recovery time
- Training Log Data:
- Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap records per run
- Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned, heart rate, maximum heart rate, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect
- Countdown Timer
- Training Mode
- A 3-axis accelerometer measures step count
- Heart Rate Monitor
It provides seamless connectivity and convenience for users to use and record their fitness readings with the help of sensors and high tech features.