You can contact us if you have any concerns about how we using your personal data that we gather. G-watch zone is committed to safeguard your privacy The Privacy may change time to time, when we update the privacy we will publish it on the site. Changes to the Privacy are affective as of stated “Last Updated” date.
Information gathered by us:
Data automatically collected about you:
This is the information about what you are shopping, your IP address, your shopping history (If there is any), etc. This information is automatically collected through cookies and sessions which are created when using our services. All this information is gathered to improve your customer experience while you been using our services.
Data you provide to us by yourself:
This may include your name, email address, home address, etc. This information is mainly used to deliver you the product you ordered, to improve your customer experience with us. We keep your information in order to help you perform more activities like commenting and many other activities on this website.
Data gathered from our trusted partners:
The information collected only from our trusted partners making sure that they have legal grounds to share the data with us. This information you may have provided them directly or they have collected it on other grounds legally.
Comments and data available publicly:
We collect data about you which you leave publicly
The data is collected from comments which are left by visitors on the site. An anonymized string is generated from your email address and may be provided to the Gravatar service if it is being used by you
Contact Forms and Media:
From Contact forms, we may collect information to get in touch with you but we definitely not use this information for any marketing purpose
About media, we want you that you should not upload images with embedded location data because it may be get stolen by other users as they can download images from the website and may extract any location information.
To make sure that each and every visitor can use the site effectively we collect some of the technical information like, Operating systems and platforms, the visitor’s web browser type, versions, browser plugin types, time zone settings, The IP address which is being used to connect the device to the internet, and the URLs.
We use Google AdSense and Amazon Advertising on our Website. They get information about users from the cookies that are collected from their previous use and then send them the data related to their searches and which they want to see.
The rights for Data Subjects:
Some rights belong to the Data subjects which they can use:
- As a Data Subject, you can ask about the data collected about you and you can request to get a copy of data that is obtained about you.
- You have the right to know who gathered information about and how they are using your personal data.
- You have the right to request us to rectify your data which is incorrect and you may request to remove such data related to you.
- You have the right to request the restriction on the processing of your Personal data.
- You can ask about why and how your request is refused if anything happens like this, we will definitely inform you how and why such a condition occurred.
- You may ask us to guide you about the legal rights of access
How your Personal Data is getting used:
We may use your personal data in some ways as:
- To provide you the better service on our website.
- To enhance your customer experience
- To make sure that you are receiving the data which is totally relevant to you
- To make you engage with us.
- To manage the communication which could be between us.
- To ensure your experience get personalized and you get the products and offers which are especially suitable for you.
- To send the newsletters and broachers for you
There is a chance that your information might get used in any other way which is not mentioned here if any condition occurs like that we make sure to inform you and assure you that processing will not harm your Personal data in any case.
How your data is secured;
Keeping your Personal Data is our responsibility and we do our best to keep your data safe and secure. We keep safety measures as much we can. We don’t use scanning for PCI standards and vulnerability scanning.
We take many safety measures to make sure that your Personal Data is secure. We may not have any control over what is happening between your device and our information infrastructure. You should take some safety measure by yourself and be aware of many security exists, you should take appropriate steps for the security of your Personal Information.
We can’t guarantee you for the full secureness of the information even though we take extra measures and try our best to be professional with our responsibility. However, if some mishap happens we notify you to be attentive and take action immediately. We will also notify suitable authorities of data breaches