The Casio G-Shock GM-110EARTH-1A has an earth theme. The wonderful world where we humans live is designed using the GM-110 metal coated huge case as the base model. The entire dial, including the blue IP-treated metal bezel, the aurora-inspired circular print on the glass surface, and the small hands in the shape of an artificial satellite, is used to boldly express the image of the Earth. Furthermore, black IP and laser peeling are used on the rear cover to depict the world at night. It features a mirror finish that highlights the texture of the metal, sallaz polishing, and hairline processing for a smooth and attractive finish, and the more you use it, the more you will appreciate it.
Casio G-Shock GM-110EARTH-1A has the dimensions 51.9 x 48.8 x 16.9 millimeters, and has a weight of almost 99 grams. The exterior is made up of Inorganic glass and band is Resin. The retail price of GM-110EARTH-1A is ¥41,800 approx. $304.
- It is easy to see even in dark places with a light, so you can quickly grasp the information you want to know even at night or in the dark.
- Impact resistant structure (shock resist)
- Anti-magnetic watch (JIS class 1)
- World time: 48 cities around the world (31 time zones, with daylight saving time setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time display, home time city replacement function
- 5 time alarms (only 1 with snooze function), time signal, full auto calendar