This year G-shock is going to release the most awaited model of G-Shock SmartWatch 2020. This watch is going to be the first of its kind to provide every feature for its fans and is going to live up to all the expectations. This smartwatch is a delightful combination of toughness, utility, and technology. The trademark toughness and durability of G- the shock has blended superbly with the feature-loaded watch. G-Squad GBD H1000 is a gem for fitness and training lovers. It offers exclusive and special features to measure heart rate, count footsteps and many other extra features for adventure lovers.
Structure Of G-Shock SmartWatch Review
If we see the structure of G-Shock SmartWatch GBD-H1000 this new series is the same as Shock resistance and Water Resistance. The shock-resistant structure protects the module. The complex rugged shape prevents direct shock to glass and buttons. Uses a waterproof charging terminal and delivers 20-bar water resistance
5 Sensor G shock SmartWatch GBD-H1000 2020
This watch comes with 5 special features for users, provides a real-time reading on heart rate, accelerometer, magnetic sensor, pressure sensor, and thermo sensor.
Optical sensors are located on the back of the bezel which reads the flow of blood through the skin and provides a real-time reading of the heart rate. Magnetic and pressure sensors of G-shock GBD -H1000 provide you with accurate readings of the magnetic field and pressure of your surrounding environment.
Key Features of Casio G shock Smart Watches GBD -H1000 Review
There are several other exciting new features added in this G Shock SmartWatch GBD-H1000 which tempts customers to buy G Shock SmartWatch exciting new addition. Step tracker, Altimeter/Barometer, Compass and GPS functionality complete the set of fascinating new features for tech geeks.
Smartphone Link option provides great convenience for fitness lovers and athletes to manage and record their training logs and plans with this watch. First beat technology has provided the best algorithm for GBD H1000 to effectively analyze and return accurate data.
GBD-H1000 Colors Variation
G-Squard Comes up with 4 colors.
- G SHOCK G-SQUAD GBD-H1000-1DR ( Black):
- GSHOCK G SQUAD GBD-H1000-1A7DR: ( Black & White):
- G-SQUAD GBD-H1000-4DR (Red):
- G-SHOCK G-SQUAD GBD-H1000-8DR ( Grey)
G-SHOCK G SQUAD GBD-H1000-1DR
GSHOCK G-SQUAD GBD-H1000-1A7DR
Casio G-SHOCK G-SQUAD GBD-H1000-8DR
Manual of Casio G Shock SmartWatch GBD-H1000
For More Info manual here.
G Shock SmartWatch 2020 G-Shock SmartWatch GBD H1000 Price
Four models will be launched on April 24, 2020, in black, white, red and black/red. The price of this sporty watch will be 50,000 JPY each + tax in Japan.
Casio G-Shock Accessories
if you are willing to buy gshock accessories click on the below images
All Features Of G-Shock SmartWatch
- Shock-resistant construction; 20-bar water resistance
- Bluetooth®: uses the connection with a smartphone to auto-adjust time
- World Time of 38 cities (38 times zones*auto summer time (DST) switching).
- Stopwatch Measuring unit:1 second; measuring capacity: 99:59’59; measuring modes: split time
- 4 daily alarms (with snooze alarm)
- Battery level indicator; power saving; full auto-calendar;
- 12/24-hour format; button operation tone on/off; vibration function; airplane mode
- LED backlight (full auto light, Super Illuminator, afterglow with selectable illumination duration: 1.5 or 3 seconds)
- Lithium-ion battery
- Charging Method/Recharging Time
- Solar power (solar charging system) and Time Mode (includes step tracker, notification function) can be powered with solar charging alone.*
- G Shock SmartWatch GBD -H1000 Charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires a device with Type-A USB terminal); time required for full charging: maximum of about 2.5 hours
- Mode (includes step tracker and notification functions): About 12 months
- Time Mode + heart rate monitor function: about 66 hours (includes power-saving function and heart rate sleep mode)
- Easy watch setting: world time for over 300 cities; timer setting; alarm setting; button operation tone on/off; vibrator setting
- Notification: incoming calls, emails, SNS messages; calendar and reminder notifications; data updating: time zone, summertime rule data updating
- Optical sensor (heart rate monitor); accelerometer (step counter); magnet (digital compass); pressure (altitude/barometric pressure); temperature (thermometer)
- Positional Measurement through GPS, GLONASS.
- Wrist Heart Rate Monitor of G-shock GBD -H1000
- Maximum value: 220bpm; heart rate; target heart rate setting function; heart rate zone graphic display; heart rate transition graph: maximum heart rate/minimum heart rate
- Training Measurement
- Distance, speed, pace, etc., are measured by GPS or accelerometer and displayed. GPS receipt interval: NORMAL: each second, LONG: each minute
- Auto/manual lap; auto pause; auto run timing start; target alarm setting (time, altitude, calories burned); display customization
- Training Analysis
- Training status; fitness level trend; training load trend; VO2max; recovery time
- Training Log Data
- Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap records per run
- Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned, heart rate, maximum heart rate, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect
- Countdown Timer
- Interval measurement (up to 5 timers); measuring unit: 1 second; countdown range: 60 minutes; countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes; 1-second accuracy; auto-repeat
- Continuous Operation
- Training Mode (continuous GPS measurement) + heart rate monitor function: Maximum of about 14 hours
- Training Mode (intermittent GPS measurement) + heart rate monitor function: Maximum of about 18 hours
- Brief description of Step Tracker in G-shock GBD -H1000
- A 3-axis accelerometer measures step count. Step count display range: 0-99,999 steps; step count reset: auto-reset every night at midnight (0:00), step count accuracy: ±3% (from vibration testing machine)
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Minimum heart rate/maximum heart rate; heart rate graph display.
Battery & Charging Of G-Shock SmartWatch GBD -H1000
The USB charging is fast and provides 14 hours of using training features without any worry.
Size & Dimensions G-Shock SmartWatch
The size & weight of G-shock GBD -H1000 is 63.0×55.0×20.4mm/101g