- Casio announced on March 2019, a new digital G-Shock G-SQUAD GMD-B800 new Fitness tracker watch. G-shock GMD-800SC series is popular due to its color and feathers and specially designed for fitness lovers. G-Shock GMD-800SC is similar to the G Shock G-squad GBD-800 series. All the feathers are the same only the difference dial size is smaller. The purpose is to design the smaller version both men and women can easily wear.
Casio G-shock GMD-B800 has a build-in 3-axis acceleration sensor that counts the number of steps when you are running and walking. The best thing about this watch is you can connect this watch through Bluetooth and using a G-shock connected app you can check all the daily fitness activities on your app in the form of Graph and dashboard. In the watch, there is one phone finder option available. if you forget the phone somewhere in the room just click on the watch and your mobile will start beeping. Using the phone finder feather, your watch must be connected with Bluetooth.
G-Shock G-SQUAD GMD-B800 Lineup
G-Squad GMD-800SC lineup consists of
GMD-B800SC-1A is a black model with a neon pink dial.
GMD-B800SC-1B the strap color is yellow and the dial color is black
GMD-B800-4A is a pink model with pink dial.
GMD-B800-1A is a black model with pink dial.
G Shock G-SQUAD GMD-B800 Price
All prices are 14,850 yen including tax.
G-Shock G-SQUAD GMD-B800 Launching Date
Scheduled to be released in April, two models are available.
How to set the time of G Shock G-SQUAD GMD-B800
For more info how to set time click here
Specification of G-Shock G-SQUAD GMD-B800
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
Goal Progress Display (goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph
Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after a fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer of G Shock G-SQUAD GMD-B800
Timer for interval measurement (up to five-time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00’00” to 60’00” (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to the year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2025