Here is the new Casio G-Shock GMA-S2100BA series up-lined to simplify your life with analog- digital combination and G-Shock GMA-S2100 series has smoky, monochromatic colors you can choose your color and be stylish.
The base is GA-2100 which is tough constructed now GMA-S2100BA has also tough construction with even slimmer and more compact design. The flat watch face and simple bar indexes project a minimalist look and feel that shows you know right where you’re going. GMA-S2100BA is coming with a casual, comfortable and stylish look with four solid colors.
Casio G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-2A2 has light blue color. The dimensions of G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-2A2 are 46.2 x 42.9 x 11.2 millimeters and a weight of 41 grams.
The retail price of G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-2A2 is approx. $112.
Casio G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-3A has green color. The dimensions of G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-3A are 46.2 x 42.9 x 11.2 millimeters and a weight of 41 grams.
The retail price of G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-3A is approx $112.
G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-4A has pink color. The dimensions of G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-4A are 46.2 x 42.9 x 11.2 millimeters and a weight of 41 grams.
The retail price of G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-4A is approx. $112.
G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-2A1 has dark blue color. The dimensions of G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-2A1 are 46.2 x 42.9 x 11.2 millimeters and a weight of 41 grams.
The retail price of G-Shock GMA-S2100BA-2A1 is approx $112.
- Carbon Core Guard structure so it shocks resistant
- 200 meters resistant under the water
- Double LED light LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration
- (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) LED backlight for the digital display (Super
- illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start
- time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Button operation tone on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity:
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial
(day) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date