What’s New in American Flag G-Shock
Casio G-Shock has released a new limited-edition collaboration watch in partnership with NYC Streetwear ALIFE. American flag G-shock GDX6900AL-2 model resembles the American flag on it and has a combination of blue and white colors on it. The watch is also called ‘Young America’ as it has a unique pattern of stars and stripes. The ALIFE logo also printed on it.
The watch has become very famous among teenagers and kids as it gives a stylish look to them with a real feel of patriotism as well. Large white stars cover the blue bezel and upper band while the lower band has red and white stripes. The watch also comes with a custom blue box with white stars and a tin with red and white stripes. The design was inspired by artist Jasper Johns and his American flag paintings from the 1950s. Like Johns’ paintings the watch uses a muted color palette for a vintage effect.
The watch has a custom engraved back case (an “a” ALIFE logo) and a custom “#1” graphic for the EL backlight. The GD-X6900 is known as a large-size MIL-STD-passing model with Alpha Gel protection and a 10-year battery.
For fitness conscious and adventure lovers don’t stop to check this ultimate G-SQUAD GMD-B800 fitness watch.
Price of G-Shock American
As we know that the American flag G-shock is a very special and limited edition the watch is available at $400 US dollars.
Specifications of American Flag G-Shock
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- 3 multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Size of case: 57.5 × 53.9 × 20.4 mm
- Total weight: 79 g